Graduate-First Year Lawyer
Superior Legal Expertise For Peace Of Mind
1300 88 33 92
Job title: Graduate-First Year Lawyer
Job location: Sydney CBD
Practice area: Across corporate and commercial, property, dispute resolution and commercial litigation, and insolvency and restructuring
Employment type: Full time (flexible)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate or first year lawyer who is looking to secure a post-admission opportunity in a boutique Sydney CBD firm.
We are looking for a confident, capable and motivated junior lawyer to work closely with two partners in a broad range of matters across a range of industries including retail, manufacturing, mining and health & fitness. Our partners are focused on coaching and mentoring, ensuring this role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to gain excellent hands on experience and growth.
This role will see you assisting primarily with matters involving:
- Dispute Resolution and Commercial Litigation
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Property Law
- Insolvency and Restructuring
Our preferred candidate will have an ability and willingness to work across our diverse client base, providing our clients with the highest level of skill and attention to detail, whilst also enjoying the collegiate and friendly culture that our firm embodies.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong academics, combined with an ambitious work ethic
- A positive attitude and eagerness to be involved in all aspects of the firm
- Maturity and attention to detail
- Ability to take instructions and eagerness to learn
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent drafting skills
- Excellent client management and networking skills
- High levels of self-motivation
Applicants must currently hold or be eligible to hold a current NSW practising certificate.
The successful candidate should be available to start immediately or within a reasonable period.
How to Apply
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to explore further, please send through your cover letter, curriculum vitae and academic transcripts (if held) by email to email@example.com.
Do not miss out on this rare opportunity to join a boutique and well respected practice.
Teneo Legal – Contact Us
1300 88 33 92
Level 25, 88 Philip Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
+612 9256 2422
+61 402126 222